- Article about Doug Woods, big dish maker
- Home Power Magazine, the hands-on journal of home-made power.
- They have a free version of their paper magazine online. Very good
- Home Power's RE Sites
- A hell of a lot of renewable energy links
- Nerd World : POWER, HEATING AND LIGHTING
- Large Index of POWER, HEATING AND LIGHTING related internet resources created by Nerd World Media. List your resource or Create your own Index.
- S-LEM - Swiss light electromobiles
- Sellers of the Twicke electric automobile, popular in Bern
- Solar Energy Economics
- Builder of 40 foot concentrator dishes for $20,000
- Solar Metalurgy
- A small collection of pages concerning melting metal with concentrated sunlight
- Welcome to Jade Mountain
- Building a Sustainable World: Jade Mountain Renewable Energy.
- QRMC Three Cylinder Stirling/HydraLink Animation and Description
- Detailed animation of a Three Cylinder Stirling Engine by Quiet Revolution Motor Company, L.L.C.
- A Compendium of Solar Dish/Stirling Technology
- Bomin Solar Research
- Stirling engine manufacturers. Vapourware?
- Let's Build A Can Stirling Engine Step 10
- Stirling Engine Home Page -English-
- Sunpower Home Page
- Stirling engine designers for cooling (mostly)
- Guide to Solar Energy
- A brief starting point for finding out about solar energy.
- Chapter 2: Current Activities
- ELECTRICITE ROMANDE
- Association of electrical companies in our region
- Electricite Romande: Donnees
- Info on consumption and production of electricity
- EUCLIDES system
- A description of the EUCLIDES low concentration photovoltaic project
- Proyecto Euclides
- Info on the EUCLIDES concentration photovoltaic power plant (in Spanish)
- High-Concentration Solar Energy Optics - Chapter 4
- Project in Israel to mount secondary mirrors on a tower to reflect the solar energy to ground level. Not bad.
- Index NSW DOE publications
- Index of NSW DOE publications and order form include famous "White Cliffs" report
- Installations solaires: 3000 demandes d'aide acceptées
- A press release about the Swiss Energy 2000 solar fund
- Instituto Tecnológico y de Energías Renovables
- Company in charge of running the EUCLIDES project in Tenerife
- ISES - International Solar Energy Society
- Le Four de 1000 Kw
- Contains potentially useful targetting formulas
- LESO-PB: Laboratoire d'Énergie Solaire et de Physique du Bâtiment
- a lab at the EPFL interested in solar energy for buildings
- List of East European energy projects
- NASA Technical Report Server (NTRS), v 2.0
- NASA Technical Report Server (NTRS), v 2.0
- National Solar Thermal Test Facility
- The Solar Thermal Design Assistance Center assists manufacturers of solar thermal and/or related products to reduce the cost and/or improve reliability of products.
- Swiss Federal Office of Energy
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- PSA - Main Page
- Platforma Solar de Almeria
- SEL Publication List
- Solar Chemistry Home Page
- Paul Scherrer Institute in Switzerland
- Solar Power Technologies
- Makers of big stretched-membrane heliostats
- Solar Thermal Energy - SEDA
- The NSW goverment solar initiative
- The newsletter of the International Energy Agency's SolarPACES Program, Task II
- The latest new in solar chemistry. Mostly about fullerenes.
- Welcome To Battelle
- Probably the source of the bigger-heliostat myth
- Welcome to Fraunhofer ISE
- Big German scientific institute, well-known for solar energy
- WIRE Main
- ISES online presence. Discussion forums extremely underutilized
HELIOS AND OTHER SOFTWARE
- Astronomy and numerical software source codes
- Astronomical computations and mathematical functions source programs in C.
- HEMI Home Page
- CECASE Newsletter vol 3 number 1
HELIOSTATS AND CONCENTRATORS
- ScienceWise is the workplace on the Web for scientists and engineers, providing details on research funding opportunities, funding opportunity e-mail alert services, information on various scholarship and fellowships, collaboration tools, science headline news, and scientific articles and abstracts.
- Solar Dish Concentrator Materials
- Privately-constructed solar concentrator. Lots of photos.
- Concentrator List Archive - by date
- Concentrator List Archive - by thread
- Gridwise: Solar Thermal Electric - Heliostat Manufacturers
- Helio Home Page
- A company making a hybrid concentrating PV and hot-water heliostat system
- redrok 's Home Page
- High Powered Heliostat Array Concentrating Solar Collector.
- RENEWABLE ENERGY: SOLAR TROUGHS - PRICES
- A new company offering complete solar thermal parabolic trough systems for electricity and hot water
- SAIC Energy: Materials and Structures Division Information
- SAIC: Science Applications International Corporation
- SAIC is the largest employee-owned research and engineering company in the United States.
- Solar Concentrators
- Solar Concentrators Website
- Solar Dish Concentrator Materials
- Excellent description and photos of a home-brew solar concentrator
- Solar Trackers Homepage
- Solar Tracking, Embedded Systems, Data Networks
- Solar Tracking, Thermal, Photovoltaic
- Dents on hailpads are generally not circular
- An article detailing hail measurement techniques
- Hazards Project
- Outline of an article (?) showing hail and storm contour maps of North America
- NOAA TECHNICAL MEMORANDUM NWS CR-114
- A detailed article describing hail statistics in Colorado with good references
- Somebody in the Turro group involved with TiO2 photosynthesis Graetzel cells
- BP Solar Homepage
- Not too much real information
- CSR Photovoltaics and Thermophotovoltaics Group
- GO SOLAR! photovoltaic energy for a renewable future
- A beginner's guide to photovoltaic solar energy with numerous contacts and links
- New step in photovoltaics large scale systems efficiency
- A Russian group interested in analysing the economics of photovoltaics
- PV Power:PV Web Sites
- Renewable Energy Industry - Survey: Organisations
- Solarex Home Page
- BP Solarex is the world's largest solar electric company with operations spanning raw material manufacturing through to turnkey project design installation and training and component sales through a large distribution network.
- Solar Systems
- Makers of a 20kW high concentration PV system
- Yahoo! Business and Economy:Companies:Energy:Renewable:Solar
- I thought that my pages would be indexed here...
- ENTECH, Incorporated Web Site
- Producers of Fresnel-lens concentration photovoltaic systems
- INTERNATIONAL SOLAR COLLECTORS, INC.
- ISC will move into production of solar electric power units, that are one-sixth the cost of PVs. A breakthrough..
- KJC Operating Company
- MIDWAY LABS INC. HOME PAGE
- PINECREST: Living Off The Utility Grid
- Home Page for Pinecrest
- Renewable Energy Businesses in the World by Name
- Renewable Energy Businesses in the World by Name with Web Sites
- A list of renewable energy businesses with websites
SOLAR STEAM ENGINE
- ANUTECH: Big Dish
- ANUTECH: Technology Opportunities
- Direct solar energy - Box 3
- Entry for Stephan Kaneff
- New Scientist Planet Science: Digital dream world
- Technology Review: July 95: Solar Power
- A short history of solar energy
- materials needed for making a field of heliostats
- 3M Lighting Light Pipe, Lighting Solutions for the New Millennium
- TIR (total internal reflection) light pipe designs, a possible application for small heliostats
- Glossary of Shrubs, Vines & Groundcover
- ZYP Coatings, Inc.
- ZYP Coatings, Inc. produces a complete line of high temperature coatings for use on ceramics, metals, or graphite substrates, in areas such as metal melting and forming, release agents, lubrication, masking, sealing, atmosphere protection, etc. Established in 1982, the company specializes in producing the most complete line of protective paintable refractory coatings for high-temperature use.
- KilnTronics 09 Instruction Booklet
- 3M Innovation Network Search
- A1 SUN-FOILTEC Switzerland, Windowfilms, Splitterschutzfolien, Splitterschutz, Sicherheitsfolien, Sonnenschutz, UV-SCHUTZ, window tinting, window film, fading, solar protection, energy efficiency, window treatments, glass tinting, glass coating, glare control, low e, ultraviolet protection
- Swiss company selling protective films (UV, reflective, etc.)
- ATI Mirroflex
- American reseller of European mirror tiles
- DuPont Home Page
- DuPont is a science company, delivering science-based solutions that make a difference in people's lives in food and nutrition; health care; apparel; home and construction; electronics; and transportation. Founded in 1802, the company operates in 65 countries and has 92,000 employees
- Nielsen's Enterprise Mylar
- Siro - Language selection
- An Austrian manufacturer of mirror tiles and handles
- SOLAR ENERGY MATERIALS AND SOLAR CELLS
Erik Rossen <email@example.com>
OpenPGP key: 2935D0B9
Tel: +41 78 617 72 83
Home URL: http://www.rossen.ch
Copyright © 2000 until the heat-death of the Universe (thanks, Mickey!), by Erik Rossen
Last modified: 2016-02-07T12:43:22+0100
HOME -> SOLAR + HELIOSTATS -> BOOKMARKS | SITEMAP