Erik Rossen's Personal Stuff
I'm putting personal stuff here.
It could get rude.
Deal with it or go away.
Content, content, and more content:
- 2009-12-12 "I'm just a user." Hey, me too!
- 2001-01-10 A Prayer for the Stressed or "Grant me the serenity..."
- 2001-01-10 A Prayer for the Oppressed or "The Lord is my shepherd..."
- 2000-12-29 The old mosaic project where artsy-craftsiness and engineering meet.
- 2000-12-28 My Scrapbook or "Treasures of the Human Race"
- 2000-12-28 Photo galleries of family and friends. Are you there?
- 2000-12-23 This is our baby. No, really.
- 2000-05-02 Something for the vegetarians. Beware of carnivores.
- 2000-05-02 The Information Superhighway. Great fun for the whole family!
- 1999-10-05 This is my dog. Just to get things off to a flying start.
- 1999-10-03 Our bicycle trip across Australia. Want to see a dead kangaroo?
- 1999-08-26 Who I am or "Dude, what's with the psycho page-layout?"
- 1999-07-05 Struedel aux Abricots de Valais ("Cool!" - Pascal Bonvin)
- 1999-05-11 Nachos (tacos, salsa con carne y queso)
- 1998-07-13 Where I am - directions for finding us (or avoiding us)
- 1998-06-19 The Philosophy of Openness or "Why I am Not Crazy to Say That"
This page and every other page that I have ever written is
low-bandwidth-ISP-friendly. Meaning: a high content/formatting ratio
and big pictures only if you specifically ask for them. Stop
Internet congestion NOW!
Erik Rossen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
OpenPGP key: 2935D0B9
Tel: +41 78 617 72 83
Home URL: http://www.rossen.ch
Copyright © 2000 until the heat-death of the Universe (thanks, Mickey!), by Erik Rossen
Last modified: 2009-12-12T14:17:39+0100
HOME -> PERSONAL STUFF | SITEMAP